Basically.....I got roped into the equivalent of a chain email, but was asked to post it on my blog :) It's called the Liebster award. And if you want the deets click on one of the links above. But here are the rules if you're too lazy.
THE RULES ARE THESE:
Each person awarded must post 11 facts about themselves.
Answer the 11 questions the nominator has set for them.
Choose five bloggers to nominate.
Create 11 more questions for the bloggers they will nominate.
Let the lucky bloggers know.
Here's what I'm changing.... other than the questions Amelia posed, all of mine are movie-related... AND I'm not nominating anyone. Everyone who I would nominate is a family member with a personal blog, or just a follower of the blog. So....if you want to do a post like this on your blog, feel free :) If that's too much hassle You can just answer my questions for you in the comments below. But on to the post!
11 Facts about yours truly
2. Speaking of The Little Mermaid, every time I got into a pool when I was little I couldn't resist doing the hair flip when coming out of the water....I still even do it to this day sometimes :)
3. When I was a child, I had a very active imagination...and always was pretending I was in a movie. In fact, I pretty much wanted to be an actress up until elementary/junior high.
5. One of my favorites as a kid was Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Sometimes I would rewind it and watch it 2-3 times in a row.
6. I was always secretly happy whenever I was sick at the same time as my brother Sean because we'd stay home and watch Disney movies on the couch all day.
8. I saw Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith TEN times in theaters (still my personal record)
9. One of the factors that lead me to becoming an editor, was a special feature on the Episode III DVD that examined a certain scene over and over and showed the contribution of each job in the filmmaking process. I knew I wanted in on creating magic...and editing seemed particularly special.
10. Once upon a time I could do a pretty decent Tony Curtis as well as Alan Rickman impression....random I know! But Sarah will verify this :)
11. My brain is a movie quote database....but not as filled with as much stuff as my brother Clayton's.
11 Questions from Amelia.
2. What is your dream job? A week ago I'd have said working for Lucasfilm on the rumored Star Wars t.v. series...but now I'll say working for DISNEY/LUCASFILM on the next star wars MOVIES. Yeah....that's the dream.
4. What was your favorite childhood birthday? Probably when I got a My Twinn doll. I was looking forward to that like CRAZY back in the day.
5. If you could pick one dish that you could make perfectly every time, what would you choose? Stealing this from Courtney, but macarons! Not a dish...but if I could make that I'd be pretty happy.
7. If you could pick any subject to be an expert on what would it be? Film of course! (Even though I already am....haha just kidding!) Either that or French.
9. What is your favorite thing to do when you're stuck home alone? Watch a movie or blog! Or....plan a pretend trip to Europe.
10. What song can you not resist dancing to? Right now? Gangnam Style....I know it's 15 minutes are close to being up....but it's got SUCH a great beat.
11. If you could make a movie what would it be? No need to give a whole plot, just give us a title, lead actors, and tagline, and we can fill in the blanks. A sequel to (500) Days of Summer, starring me and JGL where it finally works out. Look for a movie poster of this when I do my post on fake movies ;)
11 Questions For You
1. What is your very favorite movie of all time? Or if that's too hard pick a movie per/genre.
2. What's the worst movie you have ever seen?
3. If you could have the life of a fictional character who would YOU choose?
4. What is your all-time favorite movie quote?
5. Who is your favorite director?
6. Who is your least favorite actor and/or actress working today?
7. Who are the best actor and actor working today?
8. Who is the best actor and actress of all time?
9. If you could pick anyone in the world to stop being famous who would you pick?
10. Who would you pick to play you in a movie?
11. What movie or character do you most identify with your life?